This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
So glad she did so well at the wedding! After our not so good wedding experience a week after Elijah got home, I am really glad to hear your princess behaved well for it! She is SO cute and I couldn't be happier for you guys to be home together finally!
6 comments:
She is so intent on those balloons! Good to see she wasn't afraid. Are there going to be more pictures of her in that darling little purple dress?!
Very cute! :)
Looks like fun!!!!
hey, that dress looks familiar....
keep the updates coming!
So glad she did so well at the wedding! After our not so good wedding experience a week after Elijah got home, I am really glad to hear your princess behaved well for it! She is SO cute and I couldn't be happier for you guys to be home together finally!
Welcome home!!!!! She is so beautiful and you handled the trip fantastically well.
I am so happy for your family!
Cheers!
April Taylor
www.taylorkid.com
Post a Comment