This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
I'm just getting caught up since "Gotcha". Congratulations! She seems so happy to be reunited, even if it took her a while to figure out what was going on. It sounds like she's a little bundle of excitement! Again, I'm so happy for you all. I pray the rest of the trip goes smoothly and your shoe donation can make it out of customs one way or another.
2 comments:
I'm just getting caught up since "Gotcha". Congratulations! She seems so happy to be reunited, even if it took her a while to figure out what was going on. It sounds like she's a little bundle of excitement! Again, I'm so happy for you all. I pray the rest of the trip goes smoothly and your shoe donation can make it out of customs one way or another.
You guys have a PRECIOUS little angel!! :) I am soooo happy for you! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment