Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home

We made it home! We had a wonderful welcoming committee at the airport and one of the 4-legged variety at home that Aidai doesn't think is so wonderful. Aidai did great traveling! We got some sleep and are leaving in about 90 minutes to head to the wedding so I'll post more later.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hooray! Welcome HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, guys :) I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about Aidai's homecoming.

LYLAS
Heather

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! I'm sure she will warm up to the pups in no time.

Margaret and Tom said...

So glad you are home safe and sound, can't wait to hear more updates!

Anonymous said...

So happy that you guys made it home! :) Congratulations! :) I can't wait to hear all about the trip home and see all the great photos! :)

Hugs from Houston,
Casey

Kate said...

Welcome Home!! So happy you made it safe :)