This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Sorry- not been catching up with the blog 'cos I thought you'd have a lot on your plate at the moment! Anyway what great news re The Keene Sentinel! She was a really nice reporter. Also I LOVE the fact you have a picture of Aidai and Bill having tea- that is so right!!!!!We are missing you all lots.xxx
4 comments:
She looks like one happy kid! And now your house looks owned by a child! Welcome to parenthood! It's an amzing adventure that's for sure.
I love the photos!!! :) She is just so precious and what a little explorer!!! :)
So happy for you guys! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
She looks so precious! Love to see her so happy!
Sorry- not been catching up with the blog 'cos I thought you'd have a lot on your plate at the moment! Anyway what great news re The Keene Sentinel! She was a really nice reporter. Also I LOVE the fact you have a picture of Aidai and Bill having tea- that is so right!!!!!We are missing you all lots.xxx
Post a Comment