The shoes made it here, I got them last night, there's an interesting story that goes with that, but I have a bathroom to clean, so I'll share that some other time.
Bill(y)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Just remembered what I forgot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy Cow! You clean bathrooms?! Can you teach Tim?
Hello
Forget your trousers- wear jeans or creases!!! Plus bathrooms can always wait- if needs be I will send Tom over. I never clean- he's the expert! Sorry we have been terrible communicators- wi fi access hasn't always been reliable in our b and bs and then Tom has been sick. All is ok now we are in Brattleboro. Tom is trying to call you but in case you are out; we just thought we had better check which terminal of Logan you will be in. We want to be waiting for the right plane!!!! WE are Soooo exceited for you/ to see you/ about everything really! J ( & T).x
YAY FOR SHOES!!!!!! I'm so happy that they got there safely! :)
And good for you for cleaning the bathrooms...you are such a great husband and will be a Great Papa to Aidai! :) (we already know you are a great dad to Josh). :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Yes--and teach Ted too???? Elizabeth--you lucky girl!
Post a Comment