Hi Everyone
Well today was a big day!! We got Aidai's visa, that was the last bit of business, nothing left but the travel. When I talked to Elizabeth today she was very excited to wake up and have it be Thursday, she's very glad to have all the paper work and is thinking that she would take Aidai to a near by park so that mom could pack, apparently if Aidai were around, she would insist on helping, which, bless her heart, could slow down the process a bit, after all, there would be plenty of shoes and pants to explore along the way. Elizabeth was telling me today that Aidai can dress herself, but has a bit of a hard time with buttons, if she has a piece of clothing that is inside out, she'll make it right on her own, things like that. The pit of my stomach is telling me that there was something else that Elizabeth wanted me to put on the blog, but I can't remember right now, if I do, I'll post it, right now my brain's about done. I'm thinking that somewhere around 7:00-7:30 pm EST tomorrow they all should be boarding there first plane home. Elizabeth's a little nervous about the flight, she hates to fly anyways, and she/we have no idea on how Aidai is going to take to air travel. I've got a feeling it'll all go well, but still be a great story to share with all of you when she gets back. Hillary and Mala, I saw your comments, and I'm looking forward to seeing you and yours soon! I have no idea how I'm staying in my skin at all, I know that all I'll do on Friday, all day, is pace......I can't wait to get them here and hug them all!
I'll try to post tomorrow.
Bill
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
47 Hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hear ya on the packing helper...I packed while Mia was napping ;) We'll be praying for the flights. The hard part is behind you! You did it, Mommy!!! See ya on Friday, I'll be the hysterical sobbing brunette!
YAY for 47 hours!!! :) That is awesome that all of the paperwork is good!!! :)
I am so excited for youg guys, soon enough you will hold your girls tight and never let them go! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment