Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pediped rocks!

I got an AWESOME donation of 32 pairs of shoes for kids in sizes 6-18 months from a wonderful company Pediped! You can check out all of their shoes at www.pediped.com

These are all soft leather shoes that will last a long time so that they can be based down from child to child. Podiatrists recommend these shoes so I think they will make a huge difference in foot health for the kids.

Yay to Pediped for supporting Kyrgyzstan's children!!





5 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

We love Pediped! It's awesome that you are getting donations from the best companies. Every donation is great, but these shoes will last a long time.

Hilary Marquis said...

Way to go, Shoe Queen! I'm so glad to hear that Aidai is safe and sound. I thought I was going to be sick when I heard about the earthquake. Only 3 days to go!!! Remember, NO SMEAT!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Pediped!!! And a HUGE YAY for you for getting them! :)

hugs from Houston,
Casey

Anonymous said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!! I didn't even think about asking companies for donations like this. Good idea.
I have to say that these are my favorite shoes. I think I have bought at least 5 or 6 pairs of these things for Landon. They hold up very well and b/c they are so flexible, they are great for the ones learning to walk!!
Way to go Elizabeth for getting this donation and to Pedipeds for their contribution!! =)

Lisa said...

Praise the Lord!! And I love pediped shoes! This is wonderful!
Have a fantastic, amazing trip!
God bless you!