This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
What an update! we have been without internet in Canada, so I have just had the pleasure of reading your updates in one big block. You are creating a really special story for Aidai. We can't wait to see you all. Say hi to Aidai from us!( in your best Briish accent!). J & T x
3 comments:
She is just so incredibly adorable!!!! And yes, I am going to continue to say that forever!!! She is just looks like so much fun! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
I was just able to log on and catch up on everything! I am so happy for you!! She is the cutest little girl, I can't wait to meet her!!!
Have fun and enjoy your time there! I'll check in later.
Michelle :)
What an update! we have been without internet in Canada, so I have just had the pleasure of reading your updates in one big block. You are creating a really special story for Aidai. We can't wait to see you all. Say hi to Aidai from us!( in your best Briish accent!). J & T x
Post a Comment