It's 9:07 and they should be in the air, by this time tomorrow, we should all be together. I can't believe it. I still have a bunch of stuff to do here, most tonight, and I'll save a little for while I'm waiting for my parents to show up tomorrow. Josh, my parent's and a couple family friends will all be traveling to Boston together in a rented van. I honestly can't believe it's almost here, one more wake-up. I'll be glad when they're on the ground. Tom and Janet I got your message, I'm gonna try your e-mail tonight other-wise, Terminal E, British Air flight 215, they touch down at 6:25 pm, I'll be there about an hour early. Bye for now
Bill
Thursday, October 23, 2008
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hilary's here! We'll see you tonight in Terminal E!
YAY!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you Bill!!! I feel your nervous anxiousness from here! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment