This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Now that is a good birthday present!!! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy & Grandma!!! I love the glasses on the little cutie ;) I was praying all night for you guys.
4 comments:
She looks WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!!!! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yes, I'm shouting! Yes I'm so excited!!!!!)
Can't wait for all the details. Thank you for posting the pictures.
Now that is a good birthday present!!! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy & Grandma!!! I love the glasses on the little cutie ;) I was praying all night for you guys.
Yeah! Tears are flowing so glad to see you together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a happy day!!!!!!!
WOW!!! :) I am so excited for you guys!!! :)
Has she grown??? She looks like she has grown already!!! CRAZY!!!
Can't wait to see more photos and hear all of the story!!
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment