Hi all
Bill here. I don't want to steal any of Elizabeth's thunder, but for now I'll just say that one would think the simple act of giving an orphanage a donation of shoes could possibly go with out a hitch. Guess not. Looks like there's little if any issue with the rest of their luggage, however. That's a very good thing. Im just getting in from teaching, tired from "a long day at the office", but I sit here wondering how I'm gonna sleep. It's 7:30am there and in an hour and 15 minutes they're all heading out to Tokmok. I wonder how Mom and Jennifer are going to like the ride, it can be interesting. In a matter of hours Aidai will be with her Moma, wow, that's huge at a lot of levels....once they get a chance they're gonna call me, could be 3:00am, could be 5:00, I told Elizabeth to wait until it was comfortable for everyone, but I can't wait! I can't wait to hear what it's like to be with her again, I can't wait to hear that Ellen's fallen instantly in love, I hope that Aidai isn't too confused/freaked out by the computer, so that I get a chance to say "Hi Aidai, Papa loves you!", and I'd really dig hearing her little voice on the other end. Tomorrow's a big day of cleaning the house, working on the car seats, final touches in Aidai's room. This weekend is a big "guys" weekend as Josh will be over, he's really pretty pumped, I'm gonna save some of Aidai's room for him so he has a part in things. Kevin and Josh, I'm pumped for you guys as well, I know I'm shy at least one "shout-out"(I'm so so very sorry Maria =) ), but I'm trusting your brains and hearts are just where mine are now, wondering if you're able to sleep. Work should be interesting tomorrow, of course noone there expects to see Bill at 100% tomorrow, mostly they can't wait to hear news, which is very cool. My other big news is that Aidai is on all my insurance now....yahoo! Keep reading, cool stuff is on the way I'm sure!! Oh yeah, I love you Baby, Happy Anniversary!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Never a dull moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am just so incredibly excited for you guys!!! I usually don't check here until I am at work, but I just had to check before I head to bed!!! :)
YAY for ya'll!! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment