Saturday, October 11, 2008

They made it!

I just got a call from Elizabeth, they made it, they are fine, a couple of their bags are gonna be a little late(we're trusting late and not lost!!) and the stroller is MIA also, but if all goes well, they'll have it all by Tuesday. Elizabeth sounded good, and we're moving forward!! If you can pray for luggage and a stroller, pray for luggage and a stroller!!

4 comments:

Mala said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Glad to hear all is well. Seems like most folks get their luggage delayed on that trip. I presume Maria is on the same flight so glad to hear it got there safely. Can't wait to hear all about Aidai's Gotcha Day!!

janiece said...

HAHA--what's an adoption without a little luggage mix-up?? We had it with our first two adoptions! It means everything else should be smooth sailing! I'm so glad they made it safely.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! :)

I will keep my prayers coming about the lost stuff! :)

hugs from Houston,
Casey