Hi All, Bill here,
I've been able to talk to Elizabeth a little. Internet is few and far between right now, so we're racking up a bit of a phone bill at the hotel. I think that everyone over there is ready to be home now, I'm starting to get my shopping list together for must have items when they get home....Baby let me know some stuff for mom!.......My head's spinning, I'm tired, I miss Elizabeth and can't wait to see Aidai, and of course, Ma, as well!! As I sit here, nothing is getting done around the house, I figure I'll put in another half hour or so, after I post, then give it "heck" tomorrow, I work well under pressure. I have to give a 15 minute presentation on Thursday, for the class I'm taking this week, I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate Aidai into an OSHA General Industry presentation, I've just about got it figured out, right now it's looking like 13 minutes Aidai, 2 minutes OSHA, but I'll spread the OSHA stuff out so it feels like longer. God bless my audience.
As for my three ladies, they are finding Kagakstan a bit different than Kyrgyzstan, different challenges, different foods, different rooms, etc....I'd love to post more, but don't want to take anything away from Elizabeth's story. Know that they are safe and counting the hours as we are. Baby, if Mom wants to blog, I'm sure we'd all love to hear from her!! Aidai doesn't like peanut butter.....believe me, I can't understand that either, but I'll pull her away from the "dark side"....she does, however, like Cheerios, yogurt, bananas, and Cheerios, yogurt, and bananas, and apparently Cheerios, yogurt, and bananas. I'm hearing that tongue is available, but not tried yet, we'll wait until she's 40 and outgrows her car seat, and can make that choice on her own. All that being said, Elizabeth has over night turned into a wonderful "Mama", of which I had no doubt, a tired one, but wonderful none the less, Mom's a great and fun Babushka, and Aidai.....we'll you've seen the photos and the video......I can't wait to be Papa, relieve some of the work from Elizabeth, and end this chapter and start the next. Josh has a futon in his room, for when he has friends over, I like to stretch out on it when we hang out in his room and watch TV....this past weekend, like always, we invited the 3 stooges in to hang out with us, as they were doing what they do, and Josh and I were doing what we do, I just imagined Aidai up with me on the futon, or on the bed with her "brat"(Russian for brother") and just thought how great that would be. I like to live my life thinking that the "worst" moment is over, and the best one hasn't happened yet.....not this weekend, but next, Josh will be over, we'll turn on the TV, call in the bassets and let Aidai be where ever she wants, maybe scoop a little ice cream and CHILL........well, tears are forming...guess I'd better clean....tomorrow will be fun....totally ready for the challenge. Thanks for caring enough to read this far.
I can't wait to meet a couple of you Friday, we're hoping to get there around 5:30 or so.....hurry up and wait, what I do best.....Tom and Janet.....I've still got to press my pants for this weekend, hope you 2 are having fun and are well, I can't wait to see you!! 209-1497......
Bill
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
71 hours until the plane lands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for the update, Bill. I'm so glad that you're all in the homestretch. I know that Elizabeth misses you and is more than ready to be home again. I'd love to hear that presentation ;) Mia and I will see ya on Friday!
Looking forward to meeting you Bill!
very sweet post Bill! Can't wait to see those pics of you hugging and kissing your girls :)
Still just merely hours away. YAY! :)
I can't wait to see pictures of Your Little Angel here in the US!!! :)
I am so excited for all of you! :)
Thank you for taking us all on this journey with you! :)
Hugs,
Casey
Post a Comment