This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
I am so glad you were able to get the file size down, because I just thought she was adorable, but I didn't realize just how adorable she really is until you hear the laughter!!! :)
Thank you Elizabeth and Bill for sharing your whole experience on the blog!!! It's been truly amazing and I am just so happy for both of you! :)
5 comments:
It's so funny. Alihan is standing next to me going "I see Aidai!"
What a nice way to start my morning :) Thanks for sharing.
I am so glad you were able to get the file size down, because I just thought she was adorable, but I didn't realize just how adorable she really is until you hear the laughter!!! :)
Thank you Elizabeth and Bill for sharing your whole experience on the blog!!! It's been truly amazing and I am just so happy for both of you! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Isn't that the best sound on the planet?!
I bet that laughter is some of the best music you've ever heard! It absolutely melted my heart!
Post a Comment