Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hilary's Blog

Hi All,

Our friend, and part of the welcome home committee, posted pictures from the airport on her blog. You can see them at Hilary's Blog

Thanks Hilary!

I've gotta get my hands on pictures from various family and friends that were there. We've taken no pictures since we got home!

Elizabeth

6 comments:

smileysk8 said...

So happy for all of you!!!

Lori said...

Welcome home!! Hilary's blog made me open yet another box of tissues! Between you and Adai and Maria and Ellie, Allison and HotDog--I've been crying up a storm!

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME home!

Anonymous said...

Bill, Elizabeth, Josh, Aidai,

Congratulations, you did it!! Now you can finally move onto the next chapter of your lives as you take in the excitement and exhilaration of your new lives together. I wish you all the joy and happiness you deserve and will find.

Love,
Tom D.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in tears reading their blog and looking at the pictures. I am so so incredibly happy for you guys! :)

Congratulations! :)

Hugs from Houston,
Casey

Anonymous said...

If I could stop crying for a second so I could type it would help!

I'm so happy for all of you :)

Lots of love...

Denise

Jackie said...

Congratulations to you all and welcome home, sweet home :) So happy for you all and I did check Hilary's blog...what a wonderfully memorable welcome home!!!

Jackie