Now that the sun has risen, the rooster's are crowing, and breakfasts of one form or another are being cooked in Kyrgyzstan, neither Aidai nor Ellie will sleep another night in an orphanage!!! Now if you'll please excuse me, I'm gonna dance around the house....the stooges will love it!! Ya-freakin'-hoo!!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey we're already dancing in Wisconsin for you guys!
I bet I would be dancing too, hey, I will do a little dance for all of you before I head to bed too!!! :) Tomorrow (for us in the US) is going to be a GREAT DAY and today (for you in Kryg) is going to be a GREAT DAY!!! What a GREAT DAY!!! A day for a dance and a YAY and a YAHOO!!! :) So excited for all of you!!! :)
hugs from Houston,
Casey
Now that one made my tears flow!
Bill it is a thrill to watch your dreams for Aidai come true.
I know I will be checking in FIRST thing in the morning!
Hugs to Elizabeth and Maria!
Whoo hoo! Apparently not only is sge not going to sleep in an orphanage but she's not going to sleep in a hotel either.
Post a Comment