Well, about 4:10 this morning I got to hear my daughter's voice for the first time in months. What a sweet, sweet sound, and I'll tell you what that girl can talk! What's nice though, and I can hear it in her voice, she loves her Papa!! Elizabeth and Ellen had a full day with a very excited 4 year old, last time I talked to them, they were quite tired! By now you've all seen the newest "gotcha day" photos, is she's not the cutest you've ever seen, am I right?? The glasses are classic, bless her heart, she'll be in them a couple of weeks, God help me if she can read like her Mom, I'll never know what's on the guide channel (the page turns too quick for me to follow as it is)..Miss Aidai does look like quite the scholar though.
Baby, I got your card today, thanks!, I love you, great card, great message, still trying to figure out how you got it to me! I hope you liked mine, my guess is it'll be an anniversary we'll never forget!!!!
I got some stuff done! The windows are all set! The thermostat upstairs will require some more technical assistance that I'll bring home this weekend. The dining room table's top is made of wood, did you know that, well I saw some today so I'm pretty sure I'm right =)....THE PELLET STOVE WILL BE VENTED TOMORROW...I HAVE BOTH AN ARSENAL OF WEAPONS AND THE PROPER ATTITUDE.......THE STOVE OR ME.......!!!!!
The photo's have been great, Josh checked them out, he's cool with "brat" but will dig "Josh" when the time comes, for our readers, brat is Russian for brother, go figure. I'm hoping Kim checks out how good Aidai looks in her pull-over.
Mom, it was good to hear your voice, as much as I dislike speaker phone, you sound great. My main question for you is, was the build up too much, or is she as awesome as I said????
Baby, I wish we had something to give Gulzada, maybe we can take care of that later....when you see her again, give her my best and let her know I'm glad she's our friend. Maria, Josh, Kevin et. al., congratulations!! We did it.....Baby, I miss you......really do! 10 days and counting down.....FYI...I handed out many cigars today!! Sorry if I missed you, I owe you one....forgot mine at work, I'll bring it home and savor it tomorrow!!
For those of you looking for more creativity from me tonight, too bad, you're not gonna get it, I'm tired, and I've had the easy end of things!! Cassey, you're great, thanks for your constant voice, I'm glad you're our friend, and I'm glad you've taken part in this! NOW HERE'S A HUGE "SHOUT-OUT" TO MARIA......congrats!! God bless all of you.....are we square??? =)
TTFN......Bill
P.S.--Baby, I'm into singing to the girl tonight, either the "pooh" song or the modified "snickers/tigger" song, or maybe "dream".......turn the volume down....=).........Did we get her pooh? I love you......you're still my favorite!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Bill Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bill,
You are ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS and I am sooooo happy that Elizabeth has you! :) I am sooo happy for both of you that you have Aidai! :) I hope that the shoes thing gets resolved (the right way) soon and that the trip back for Mom, Elizabeth & Aidai is uneventful. That way you can focus on spending time together as a family! :)
So excited for all of you! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment