Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey, the plumbings all differant!!!

Well here I sit, a tired and proud Papa. It's so nice to have everyone home, and safe! Every thing's been a blur to me since we all first met up again Friday night. Aidai is awesome, she loves her papa and her papa loves her. She already likes to "help" Papa cook, and we've done pretty well to expand her eating horizons beyond Cheerios, yogurt, and bananas. She loves oatmeal, likes spaghetti, and ate all of her peas tonight with smile on her face. She's very much like her Mama, in as much as never shall two foods meet, so there's separate bowls for everything. I can't wait for Josh to be over this weekend, they'll have a blast together, I showed her Josh's video on youtube today, and she was giggling saying "Aidai's Josh musika", it's a video of Josh playing guitar with a couple of his friends, he's totally Aidai's Josh!! She's so full of life and positive energy, I just hold her in my arms and know that she will have a wonderful impact on this world, I'm a better person already because of her. More big news is that she's really warming up to the dogs, she wanted nothing to do with them Friday night, but today we got her even playing games with them, and she's petted all of them, all of this from behind the security of baby gates, but she is really learning to like them. Our story just keeps getting better. Elizabeth's been feeling pretty sick, I think that everything's finally catching up with her, keep her in your thoughts that she feels better soon, I'm hoping even tomorrow, she crashed early tonight, and I'm hoping that a long night's sleep will do a lot for her. She's an awesome Mama!!!!!

5 comments:

Mala said...

Thanks for the update. Feel better Elizabeth!

janiece said...

I hope Elizabeth feels better. I think you are probably right--everything is catching up with her. It's a very stressful time--emotionally and physically. Rest is the best thing in the world.

Anonymous said...

Bill,

You are such a cute dad and such a wonderful husband! :) Congrats on being a dad and a papa!!! :)

I hope Elizabeth gets the much needed rest and that she bounces back from this quickly! :)

Hugs from Houston,
Casey

Maria said...

Hugs to Elizabeth to feel better. I'm beginning to get the "Jennifer" condition. Yay. It was a hard trip on all of us, but so worth the effort!!

Kate said...

Hope you feel better soon Elizabeth! I am so happy for your family and that you made it home safe - GOOD JOB!!!!! You did awesome :)