Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yard Sale Update

Okay all you local folks! Our yard sale is less than a week away. If you have anything to donate please let us know and we will come get things from you!! We will take whatever you have to donate.

I've been trying to get things done for the trip, here is the update on that front:

I made myself a will, living will, medical and financial POAs

I ordered pictures of Bill and Aidai to prove he met her

Bill got our "Sassy Signs" plastic yard sale signs out of the attic

I sent pictures of Aidai's feet to the IA doctor and a local orthopedic doctor to try and get an appointment set up for her

I've sorted many, many items for the yardsale

Bill hung curtains in Aidai's room

3 comments:

Maria said...

Look at you go!!

Mala said...

I wish I had a crystal ball last spring before I gave away boxes and boxes of stuff.
I plan on going through things this week. I'll let you know when I'm done and we can meet up.

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! It seems you are getting so much done! :) That's awesome! :)
Hugs,
Casey in Houston