We got some awesome things donated for our yardsale yesterday. We got a set of snow tires with less than 1,000 miles on them, a foosball table and a great copier/printer. One of our adoption friends is sending us a box of things from half way across the country! Doesn't that just ooze love and support!
I also need to publicly thank Hilary, Mala and Maria who are three people that regularly listen to all my drama =)
An update on my lovely list from the last post:
I paid 2 bills
Bought a light switch extender
My dossier copy is together
It wasn't on the list but I also registered us online at the embassies over there. They like you to do that so they can find you in case of emergencies like war/natural disasters/threats etc etc
I also printed out some big pictures of Aidai for our yard sale, we want to pull on those heart strings =)
Oh and I applied for an adoption grant. We don't qualify for any of them but this one didn't list any eligibility things. It is a long shot but worth filling out the application.
I'm hoping to finish our adoption registry this weekend as well as list more things on ebay and sort yard sale things.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Update on stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can call me with drama anytime!
By the way, did you check out Beck's message to Aidai???
That is very sweet of you...but, you know that no thanks is necessary. It was an honor to have met your daughter! Hope your garage sale is a BIG hit :) (wish I was closer, I love a good sale)
Post a Comment