My Kaz visa and my mom's arrived back approved today! Wahooooooo! I am so proud of myself for saving over $300 by doing the visas myself!
I bought all sorts of awesome gifts for people today. They were really fun to buy and I hope they like them. I found alot of NH items like a NH calendar, NH shaped maple sugar candy, "granite" chocolate (we are the granite state), tea bags from a local person etc etc. I even bought things for our coordinator's dogs because we chatted alot about our pets!
Elizabeth
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
We've got visas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!! Congrats. Another step closer.
I LOVE those granite candies!!! I had to really think twice about giving them to Beck, they really do look like rocks! Tasty rocks! Mmmmmmmmmm
YAY for you for saving the money!!!! :) And YAY for getting the Visas back!!! :)
Sounds like you are having fun and doing a great job! :) Keep it up! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment