This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Alihan still goes crazy for ice cream! I think he would eat ice cream every single meal and for every single snack!
Have enjoyed all of your precious pictures of Aidai. She is so sweet. Congratulations on your returning to bring her home.
LOVE THEM!!! I get on here EVERY DAY and check out the new news and the new photos etc. I am so excited for you all! :)hugs from Houston,Casey
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Alihan still goes crazy for ice cream! I think he would eat ice cream every single meal and for every single snack!
Have enjoyed all of your precious pictures of Aidai. She is so sweet. Congratulations on your returning to bring her home.
LOVE THEM!!! I get on here EVERY DAY and check out the new news and the new photos etc. I am so excited for you all! :)
hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment