It has been awhile since you all saw pictures of Aidai so I've decided to post more from trip one in the next few days.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
From Trip One - Day One with Aidai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
2 comments:
Hi Elizabeth & Bill,
Just wanted to let you know how much I have loved following along in your journey to Aidai. I was just going on and on to my husband last night about how much your journey has warmed my heart and how anxious I am for you to be reunited with your daughter. You are in our prayers as these final days of preparation pass!
Betsy
P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!
She is just sooo cute! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment