Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gifts from friends


Throughout this journey Bill and I have been overwhelmed by the love and support that has been shown to us. In countless ways people have step forward and helped us out. From the anonymous donors at the yardsale, friends and coworkers that donated stuff and money, to the shoulders we both cry on and can't wait to tell the latest news, we have been completely amazed by just how much support we have.

Last week I received a very special gift from my friend Hilary. Aidai holds a special place in Hilary's heart, she is one of Hilary's "girls" since they met over a year ago. I posted at some point on here that I collect keychains. Well, I have a new favorite. Hilary got me this personalized, engraved keychain. The top two little hearts say Faith and Hope and the bottom little heart says Love. The big heart is a locket and says Aidai on the front. On the inside it reads "The greatest of these is love" and has a picture of Aidai.


I tell you what, I bawled my eyes out when I unexpectedly received this. For someone who has already given me, and so many others, so many "gifts".... well, it really is just amazing beyond words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely beautiful! :)
Casey in Houston