Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lack of communication

No phone call on whether or not the judge has/will sign off on our cases. I know that "the middle woman", as I call her, told my agency people to tell me not to worry because basically no news is good news and they would have heard if something was wrong but I'm just not buying that because, how can I say this nicely, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"...

So I expressed my...displeasure...at not knowing what was happening and my lovely agency (not being sarcastic, I like KTA) is checking into it for me.

I know maybe I don't need to worry and I don't need to be this anxious and I should probably just go with the flow but... it's my daughter we are talking about people!!

I'm going to go have an ice cream pity party and tomorrow when I wake I am sure everything will be put into much better perspective.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

I know you're ripping your hair out right now. If it makes you feel any better we didn't get any news either about Anara...Icecream? What Kind?! I'll join you in spirit...wait, Tim is at the grocery store, I may just join you long distance ;)

janiece said...

I know--it took forever for us to hear also and it just plain ticked me off. Ice cream sounds good. There is never a wrong time for ice cream.