Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The List

Now that we are in the 30's I am FREAKING OUT over everything we need to get done.

Here is a list of things:
-clean all the mail/etc off the "favorite place to drop all my crap when I come in the door" table
-pay bills
-buy a light switch extender so she can turn on the lights
-order Kaz visas
-pack for the trip
-finish our online adoption gift registry
-buy airline tickets (right now they are on hold)
-buy travel insurance
-get my dossier copy together
-collect latest employment letters/pay stubs/3 yrs of taxes
-finish sorting for the yard sale
-print pictures of Aidai and Bill to prove he met her
-copy of Bill's passport/visa from trip 1
-create a donation box for the yard sale
-keep listing on ebay

Bill has a list of house things to do:
-install new smoke detectors
-build hearth and install pellet stove
-obtain 4 tons of pellets
-hang curtains
-move items up to 3rd floor storage
-get tables for yardsale
-get power of attorney notarized
-schedule plumber to fix break in heating pipe

4 comments:

Allison said...

Just looking at your list reminds me of a few things I need to add to my list:)
It is funny how being in the 30's seemed to kick my butt into gear...I'll be in the 20's tomorrow and I think I'll really start to freak out then.
Not too much longer now!

Anonymous said...

YAY for making a list though...that is good that you have it all written down. Now it's time to start checking it off! :)

YAY for being in the 30's!!! She will be here so very soon! :) YAY! :)

And as for the adoption gift registry, when does that go up? Do you have a link? I would LOVE to see it! :)

hugs from Houston,
Casey

Mala said...

Breath, don't forget to breath.

oh and here's something else, if you haven't already, notify health insurance and make sure her coverage is effective.

Jeanne said...

How joyful to be preparing for Aidai's homecoming with all these tasks!