I have finally finished our version of a baby registry! People keep asking me but I just hadn't gotten it done. We aren't having a baby shower so I didn't have a deadline to work with but we are getting pretty close to Gotcha so now is the time!
When we got married we registered for our honeymoon because we felt that people helping us by purchasing memories (like feeding a wild monkey) was much better than ending up with fine china we would never use and towels that we'd use to dry off the dogs. So back then we registered at www.thebigday.com and it was a huge hit! Soooo many people said that they wished they had done the same thing. This time around we were able to get almost everything we need 2nd hand from thrifts, yard sales and of course, friends and family. Therefore, we don't really need much for Aidai other than to go get her and bring her home. So we are virtually registering for all the things we have to have to get her home!
You can view our registry at http://www.ourwishingwell.com/registries/view/47791994
Some might think it is weird or tacky but I think I am rather clever! =)
Elizabeth
Friday, September 12, 2008
Our Adoption Gift Registry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Elizabeth I think that is an amazing idea!!! Super clever, so much so, I maybe have to use it when we get news from Bishkek and an invite to get our son!
-jes
Post a Comment