Monday, September 15, 2008

The judge signed!!

The rumor is that the judge has signed off on our paperwork and Aidai is now ours! My agency said we are on schedule for leaving 10/10.

Can I just say that having a little more than 3 weeks left somehow seems alot scarier than having a month left! 3 weeks is like no time at all!

I better get busy!

8 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Go Girl Go!!! I cannot wait!

Mala said...

YAY!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOO - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Doing the dance of joy!!!!!!

I've got some clothes for Aidai but I want to go through the winter stuff next. Are you thinking 4T?

Corinne said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful.Only a few weeks and she will be home.

smileysk8 said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

I am sooo excited for you guys! :)

hugs from Houston,
Casey

Jes said...

WOOT! Congratulations you guys! So exciting, can't wait for you to get your daughter.
-jes

Lori said...

YIPPEE!!!

I'm SO excited for you!!!!