Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The list of things to do!

The list of what I need to do seems to grow everyday!

I'm hoping to purchase plane tickets tomorrow. I am waiting to get a quote from Eldo with one last option. I have to say that Eldo has been wonderful about trying different options and being patient with me.

I need to send off for our visas but I am trying to wait until we get tickets. There is a possibility of flying into Almaty and driving to Bishkek but I don't think it is worth it for the savings I found. However, if we decide to go that route then we need a different visa. So hopefully tickets today and visas tomorrow.

I have to get crisp, clean bills for the trip.

I need to confirm with Hotel Kaz. I sent all the info but need to hear back that we are booked.

It would be nice to list and sell some more things on ebay before we go.

I'm thinking I need extra passport size photos. I only have one left for the Kyrg visa and I think having extras is a good idea.

Bill has to get POA's notarized and then I am going to get one copy of each form authenticated. I also need to make copies of his passport and visa stamp and I am going to have one set of those authenticated as well.

My mom and I need to make copies of all our identification and leave copies with Bill.

My mom and I need to start packing, we aren't sure what all we have space for in the bags.

Aidai's room needs some stuff to be better organized. We have to move all the clothes that she's to small for up to storage.

We both, my mom and I, need to call our credit card companies and let them know we will be traveling.

I'm looking for a place to rent a big old van to get everyone home from the airport. So far no luck in Keene. I know a place in Concord but that would be out of the way.

Janet & Tom are getting marrried the day after we get home so I need to figure out something to wear to the wedding. I'm thinking about getting a costume for Aidai to wear but I don't know what. Tigger would be cute but it is pricey for him!

Our health insurance hasn't added Aidai yet. We need a letter from KTA to send them. I hope to get the letter this week.

Bill is going to pick up the lovely scabies cream at Walgreens for me. I definitely do not want to contract those little bugs!

I want to finish my will. I'm not planning on dying anytime soon but I would feel better if it was in place.

The dogs need a trip to the vet to get their nails clipped and they all desperately need baths.

My car is begging for an oil change, I better do that this week.

I'm sure there are other things that I am forgetting!
Elizabeth

No comments: