Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Later

Hello!

We had a great time with Aidai today. We played in the field with the ball we have as both as soccer ball and basketball. She had on a frilly dress, the same one as yesterday, and we had her shootin hoops in it =) She is going to be a princess tomboy for sure!

Anyway, we will upload photos later or tomorrow. We are going to play a computer game for a bit or watch a movie. We didn't want our loyal readers (mainly our parents) to think we had gone MIA and get worried.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS for the post! I'm headed up river. MOM

janiece said...

Yeah! Sounds like things are moving along great! Looking forward to the pictures.

Mala said...

Yay! Can't wait for more pictures!!!

Hilary Marquis said...

Ahem. I check this blog like a freak too! Glad things are going well, I'll look forward to more pictures!