Well the medical forms were done wrong, again. It seems explicit typed directions aren't enough for the medical community to understand. They didn't follow the notary rules, the instructions explained that even if the stamp included the date of license expiration, it had to be written on the line. Of course they put the stamp over the line so we can't even fill it in for them, argh. I have a call in to our agency to find out if Kyrgyzstan will accept it, if not they have to do it all over again. My doctor hasn't even gotten me a first try yet, I hope they read the instructions!
We sent our homestudy out to immigration, they received it last week. I emailed the office and they were going to check and let me know how long it would be before we would see the approval. I have heard that it only takes a couple of days but online it said they were taking longer. They emailed and said it is usually very quick but then asked our names so I am hoping they will get back to me and tell me ours will be done soon. We are very lucky to live in NH, some places take months and months for the approval.
Once I have that, and our medical forms, I have to take it to Concord to be authenticated by the Secretary of State's office. Then it is in our agency's hands from that point, it will be great to hand it all over!
Elizabeth
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
doctors and immigration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment