This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Greetings from one of your "regulars"... a true internet stalker all the way from Texas! Looks like you are having a blast with your daughter. I can't wait for her to come home with you to see how she flourishes as part of your family!
Hey I remember that slide!!! We practically lived on it in January when we were there with Alihan! Looks like it's more fun now--at least a little warmer :) Here's a shout out from your Wisconsin reader!
I love the new pictures... You make such a beautiful little family. I'm so happy that things are going great for you three :) I really enjoyed the quotes too... we all need to read things like that sometimes, don't we?
Oh.. and the SATC movie? YOU WILL LOVE IT SISTER!!!
Hi guys, Just a quick note to let you know that Village has your back. See you when you get home, in the meantime enjoy the oportunity in front of you. <>< Tim
The way Aidai is looking up to you while you help her with the water is amazing - beautiful. And her on your lap looking like she's always been there, her comfort with Bill - you guys are incredible! This little girl is so blessed to have you two for parents. I can't wait to meet her and come visit now that we will only be minutes away!
6 comments:
Greetings from one of your "regulars"... a true internet stalker all the way from Texas! Looks like you are having a blast with your daughter. I can't wait for her to come home with you to see how she flourishes as part of your family!
Hey I remember that slide!!! We practically lived on it in January when we were there with Alihan! Looks like it's more fun now--at least a little warmer :)
Here's a shout out from your Wisconsin reader!
I love the new pictures... You make such a beautiful little family. I'm so happy that things are going great for you three :) I really enjoyed the quotes too... we all need to read things like that sometimes, don't we?
Oh.. and the SATC movie? YOU WILL LOVE IT SISTER!!!
Enjoy your week...
Now that is precious...one of my little sweeties with her MOMMY!! That just melts my heart.
Hi guys,
Just a quick note to let you know that Village has your back. See you when you get home, in the meantime enjoy the oportunity in front of you.
<>< Tim
The way Aidai is looking up to you while you help her with the water is amazing - beautiful. And her on your lap looking like she's always been there, her comfort with Bill - you guys are incredible! This little girl is so blessed to have you two for parents. I can't wait to meet her and come visit now that we will only be minutes away!
Post a Comment