Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Approval

We got our immigration approval today! Wahoooo! They just got the last document from us last week and it was here in yesterday's mail! We are sooooooo lucky to live in NH!

So now we are STILL waiting on my medical forms. I called the office again, in near tears, and the doctor and her nurse were gone for the day as of noon. So I went up there and left a note. I swear I am going to go every day until I get those forms. They have had them for 3 1/2 weeks, that is crazy. Another adoptive mom, a very very very sweet one who I've never heard swear, even said she would be bitchy by this point (yes, she used that word).

We now need that medical paperwork and then I take everything to the state house in Concord. Then everything goes buh-bye along with another chunk of money.

Speaking of money, we are trying to think up ways to make quick money because all of our fees to Kyrgyzstan are due on trip 1 and we don't have thousands of dollars laying around. We could get a loan, but not until we close on the house. Soooo please pray that we close on the house this week so we can get a loan ASAP so we can travel when they tell us to. And, if anyone has some legal ways to make some quick cash, please let us know =)

I'm started to really feel this adoption might actually happen, and even maybe this summer/fall. I'm still guarded, cause things can always change, but the past week or so I've really been feeling all the swelling of emotions around motherhood, it's neat and a bit overwhelming too!

No comments: