Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got the go ahead to post Aidai pictures!

Pictures from our first few days with Aidai (prounounced I-Day)






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

That is so incredibly awesome!!! You guys already make the GREATEST PARENTS!!!!

She is SOOOO CUTE!!!! :) I am soo happy for both of you! :)

hugs,
Casey (Tanner) Chapman
In Mo. City

Shelley and Brian said...

What a sweet little girl! How happy she looks with you and likewise. Have fun!!!

Kate said...

She is such a cutie!! Looks like she is almost awestruck by having her picture taken :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I just got caught-up on all of the happenings and I'm so glad to know that everything is going well. (Elizabeth- Your posts are awesome!) I can't wait to hear all the stories when you get home and meet Aidai someday soon. Be safe and have fun!

Hilary Marquis said...

Elizabeth,
I'm home from Vegas...and now I'm bawling like a baby! I cannot even begin to describe how much it means to us that you're there with her. She has been covered in prayer for almost a year now, and it is so awesome to see it answered.

Betsy said...

Elizabeth & Bill, she is beautiful! It is so nice to put a face with the funny and precious stories you have told about her. Hope the rest of your trip goes well. Thanks for sharing!! Your blog is so informative for those of us who hope to travel soon!

janiece said...

Love them love them! Give her a hug and a kiss from Alihan and his parents. You look so happy together!

Jeanne said...

How sweet! I am so happy for her and you that you have found each other!

Mala said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!
Please tell her Beck says "COME HOME SOON!!!!!"