NEVER CAME
Evidently, Friday is not a good day to find out if you are legally the parents of a child on the other side of the world. Someone knows if our case went to court today/yesterday in Kyrg but couldn't communicate that information to us for whatever reason. So now we go the whole weekend not knowing if the kiddo is ours or not. Our travel buddy is going with the "No news is good news" philosophy. I'm working on having that mindset....
I really really really don't hate my life but it is beginning to sound that way on this blog! I need to find something happy to blog about! I have alot of happiness, just not on the adoption front right now.
Well I guess I can be blog that my coworker has a 7 year old and is giving us a bunch of stuff for Aidai and the orphanage! I hope we work together for years cause this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!
Friday, August 8, 2008
The Phone Call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Next week! I know--I was on the phone with poor Kate every single day. It took about 3-4 days before the news got to this side of the world!
I'm hoping Monday at noon you find out!!!!!
By the way, I've got clothes for you too!!! Once school starts I'll sort them all out for you. That'll give us a good excuse to get together!!!
Post a Comment