So now the plan (which is really only a hypothetical if kind of plan that could change at any moment and bring more pain and heartbreak to a 4 year old and her family) is that court will be 8/8/08 which is kind of cool but not cool enough that I am okay with it yet. Then we have to wait 2 months before we can go back because there are delays processing passports all of a sudden. In the span of a day this week we got delayed 30 days and to be honest, I don't really know why.
So we are supposed to go back sometime in the beginning of October which is horribly inconvenient because I have friends flying here from LONDON to get married and Bill and I were going to be the ONLY guests. Ugh. One of the worst things about waiting is that you can't plan ANYTHING.
Janet, email me witht he dates you are coming, we might be back in time for the wedding.
I am still plugging away at Russian but our tutor is going back to college next week so now I have to find a new one since there is no way I will remember everything by the time we travel which at this rate could be December.
Yes, I know I am being negative and impatient. Yes, I know it is probably making things more difficult. Yes, I know it isn't the end of the would. Yes, I know it would be healthier to stop feeling this way. No, I don't know how to feel better yet and I don't want any suggestions on how to either. I just want to wallow....
Friday, August 1, 2008
October it is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It has been a cruddy week for you two, and you don't have to snap out of it right now. If you feel sad, mad, impatient, etc...you are entitled! Wallow away...but perhaps a large chocolate cheese cake would help while you do? :)
The most important thing is you don't deny what you are feeling. I would say considering what has happened you are reacting normally. Tom and I are thinking of you all during what I can only imagine to be a really frustrating time and send you all lots and lots of love. I will email you our travel dates but don't worry at all about it. You know my thoughts on getting married ;)- so whilst we would love to have you there; if you can't be then that is fine because it just means we will have to arrange another time we can all meet up soon after!!!look after yourself, be nice to yourself; we are sending you lots of smiles and hugs Janetxx
You have every right to feel cruddy! I agree with both Hilary and Janet--don't deny your feelings and wallow away (I love that term!). Humm chocolate cheese cake??? I might have to come and join you!
I know it's hard right now. Just remember you have friends all around you who are praying for you and your family.
Yes, you have every right to be P-O'd!
And just in case, I'm baking up a big calorie-filled Zuchinni Chocolate cake right now! Come on over!!!!
I am so sorry. This wait does suck and you have every right to feel any way you want to. Sending big hugs your way!
Post a Comment