We are hosting a "Bring Aidai Home Yardsale Fundraiser"
On Saturday September 13th we'll be putting out all our extra stuff and asking people to come by and take it away in exchange for a donation to our cause. We need some help raising the last piece of the funds to bring our baby home forever.
If you want to come by, email me for details. We are also accepting donations of items to sell! Let us know if youh ave anything and we will arrange pick-up.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Calling all locals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like a GREAT IDEA!!! :) I hope it goes really well! ;)
hugs,
Casey in Houston
Hummm might be a long road trip if I donated something!
Want some clothes to sell? I can mail you some. Trust me, my basement needs to be cleaned out. I might even have some Badger or Packer kids clothes!
Good luck with this endeavor. Let us all know on the group how it goes.
I have a huge collection in my loft right now. I have been putting off the inevidable... and could use any tips you can spare.
Post a Comment