Sunday, August 3, 2008

off topic....

I currently have a new favorite show, Burn Notice on USA. Does anyone watch that? It is only on in the summer and currently season 2 is on. It's about a spy who gets burned (fired) and he's trying to find out who burned him and why so it has alot of action but also has wicked fun side stories with Michael's (the main character) friends, ex, and family.

It would rock if Burn Notice was on EVERY night!

7 comments:

janiece said...

I've seen it a couple of times--but with my nutty work schedule it's totally hit and miss. I do like it though.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BURN NOTICE!!!! I just wanted to let you know I am a BURN NOTICE FIEND!!! LOL! :) Just kidding, but I REALLY LIKE IT!

You should also try out In Plain Sight. Also on USA. It's really good too. About two US Marshalls who help people move into their new roles in the Witness Protection Program. Pretty good too! :)

Anyway, YAY for BURN NOTICE and I am glad that there are others watching it so that it will come back next year! :)

Hugs,
Casey

Elizabeth and Bill said...

I loooooove IPS too! I didn't liek the one with the cop who she hooked up with cause that never would have happened. She's waaay too good and too smart for him but otherwise I like the series. I do like Burn Notice more though!

Elizabeth and Bill said...

Oh and Janiece, one word for you.... DVR!

Anonymous said...

YES, DVR = MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!

hugs,
Casey

janiece said...

I know I know. But right now the $ is being spent on private school and removing a big old nasty cottonwood. But Christams is coming!!!

MiMi said...

I tried to read your blog months ago and couldnt and now all of a sudden it's showing up in my bloglines... lotsa catching up to do, but I too love Burn Notice! Such a good show.

ok, off to backtrack. Send me your email when you get a chance. I had a question I wanted to ask you.

hugs,
meegan