I finally listed some things on ebay thanks to my coworker who is an ebay power seller. It has been months since we listed anything because we had so much going on. I listed 7 cake pans today which is a start at least!
Hopefully I can keep this going. Having the laptop is great cause I can watch the Olympics while listing whereas before I had to be in the office.
Monday is coming, hopefully we will hear something.
Elizabeth
Saturday, August 9, 2008
I am so proud of me =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for you!!!! Good way to pass some time and earn money.
I finally put something on e-bay to sell. Really, I have a basement full of horse tack that I don't use and I really should sell it. Seriously, I have 14 saddles and own only 2 horses.
My gosh Mala, you could do awesome with horse stuff!
Post a Comment