Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Aidai Info

Well it seems like info is coming quickly this week!

Today we were given Aidai's full name at birth as well as the full name of her borth mom. We were also told where her mom was from and where she was living when she gave birth. I was able to find the location on Google Earth and have found quite a few articles about her housing district. With this information we will be able to tell Aidai more about her birthmother and the struggles she was faced with.

6 comments:

Lisa Brotherton said...

Elizabeth,
This is great. What a gift for her! I am so please you have gotten some real and lasting information this week.
Squeak wheel, Squeak! ; )

Hilary Marquis said...

YES!!! Things are looking up :)

Jeanne said...

This has been a good week, indeed. Seems like all is finally going the right way for your family to be together forever soon!

Allison said...

That is wonderful news. I'm sure Aidai will treasure that information as she gets older.

Mala said...

That's great! I've got to try that google Earth.

Karen D said...

I read on Maria's blog that today is Aidai's birthday. I know it's a hard day for you guys and I wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and you're little firecracker girl. Come on October!
Karen