Aidai is ours!
We made it through court and we are travelling on October 10th to go get our girl!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Drumroll please.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Aidai is ours!
We made it through court and we are travelling on October 10th to go get our girl!
15 comments:
wonderful news!! congrats!!!
THANK YOU LORD!!! Woo Hoo! You made me cry...again :) Congratulations Mommy, Daddy & Big Brother!
I'm doing the happy dance here! Yeah yeah yeah YYYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!
I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear more. Hurry up October 10!
Congratulations, mama and papa!!
Woooo-hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is great news. I am so happy for the THREE of you! :)
Big Congrats and Hugs to the Happy Family!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo !!! What a beautiful family you are - I'm so excited for you and A! Woohoo woohoo!!
Karen D
YAY!!!!!! And thank you so much for letting me know ASAP!!!!!!! The suspense was killin' me! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see that little angel again.
Congrats!!!!
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations to you and your family. May the time to pick her up fly by :)
Jackie
Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family. You have a beautiful little girl; she completely stole my husband's heart while we were on Trip #1 (he played with her each morning). Have a great trip.
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! We are so excited for you!!! :)
Casey & Jeff Chapman in Houston
YAAAYYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you two!! Sorry I haven't posted lately ... I actually just found the link to your blog in my emails the other day. I hadn't even noticed that you and Hilary commented on my blog (since I never update mine, hehe). Good luck with everything, and I'll be thinking of ya ;)
Congrats! What great news!
Post a Comment