I am motivated to do nothing but vegg lately. Oh and I have sooooo much to do but I just can't get moving on anything. A list of the things I am procrastinating on:
work - just in general. I am getting work done but not at my normal hectic pace
paying bills - they aren't due yet but even if they were I think I would be procrastinating
Ebay - we make alot of money by selling things on ebay....when I actually list things that is
unpacking - we've lived here since June 14th and I have yet to unpack more than 10 days worth of clothes
Russian - I am motivated to study before the next tutoring session, unfortunately the motivation doesn't kick in until about 30 min before the tutor arrives
decorating - Bill is just about out of rooms to paint but I haven't gotten around to picking out colors for any of the additional rooms
cleaning out my car - I always put this one off but it is now becoming a dire situation
I keep telling myself that once court is done, hopefully Friday, I will get motivated again. I soooo hope that is true cause I really do prefer my motivated, take on the world, kickin butt self...
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
highly unmotivated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment