Hi All,
Sorry this has taken me so long. We have just been really busy catching up on everything and we had internet issues at home that were just fixed. I can't blog from work because the site is blocked!
Anyway, we start with the Russian tutor tomorrow which is exciting.
We have been slowly gathering things for Aidai and her room. We got some clothes and a play kitchen from people on craigslist. Plus, my mom, Bill's parents, and my mom's friends gave us clothes. We have things in 3T all the way to 6 which is nice. She also has 19 pairs of shoes already!
We really miss her, we have onyl been back two weeks but it seems like we have been back alot longer. Time is dragging regardless of what everyone told us!
Elizabeth
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Another Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you are keeping busy. Yes, the first child always seems like the longest. I remember how hard it was with Julia. With Alihan(#3), I was so busy with the other two that time did fly. It's all worth it. I can't wait to hear what she thinks of America.
I have finally accessed your blog page! Sorry- my work computer doesn't allow me anywhere near it!!
Anyway i just wanted to say what a truly beautiful journey you are on and we are privileged to know such a wonderful family.
Aidai is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Please explain what size 3/4T is- how tall is she?!
Will she be our flower girl- we think we can sort all the wedding stuff out now ( it only takes a phone call to the city clerk and a hotel booking in my world), so I just need people to have fun with.
We will be in Keene from 21 October for a week; so I really hope we can meet Aidai.She sounds like a truly beautiful and special little girl.
In the meantime continue to be the lovely people you both are and say a big hi to Josh!
J & T x x
Post a Comment