Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The last few days

Hi All,


The last few days with Aidai have been great. We continute to go to the park and play in the dirt and on the swings. We got to see her feet for the first time and it seems alot of her balance issues are related to her feet. Not sure what the issue is, CP like it was diagnosed or something else. We will have the doctor look at the pictures and video so they are all ready to get her in when she is home with us. We bought her an ice cream today, it has been brutally hot. I think it was high 90s today. This afternoon we went up into the mountains so I posted pictures of that too. Al-Archa National Park is the name of where we were.

We only have three more days to visit her. I already feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. God I don't want to leave my baby here. I know she will be fine, this is all she knows. I guess we are just worried that she won't know that we are coming back for her. They are going to tell her and we have the photo album to leave with here but we still worry that she will feel abandoned by Mama and Papa. People ask if I want to go home and in a way I do, but not really cause it won't really be home until she is with us. We have so much to do so I guess maybe the time will fly but getting on that plane with nothing but my thoughts is going to be brutal.

This batch of pictures includes what is so far our favorite of her, it is the first one.


Elizabeth















No comments: