Well, I think I may have just hit a wrong button and posted nothing but a title....I'll check that out soon. Elizabeth and I were contemplating staying up for the next 48 hours hoping that would slow the clock down, but I just rubbed Elizabeth's feet which tends to send her into dreams, and for as late as she was up last night, that's a good place for her, I'll try to sleep soon. I just wanted to let you all know that I've finally taken time to read some of your comments to our site, please don't feel that you need to comment, reading and following along is fine! It was nice to hear from you though. We've "literally" been able to travel with a great family, you guys mean a lot to us, and we hold you in our prayers!!!!! We have also be fortunate enough to travel "figuratively" with a few of those who have come before us. Who you are, and how you have set the stage here for us is amazing, Thank you and your families, I can not wait to meet you, to meet your children, and continue a bond that will be everlasting!!! Chris, it was very nice to hear from you!! Hopefully Bob knows about the blog as well, if not please share it with him. Denise...thank you!! I'm so glad that you are Elizabeth's friend!! Janice, and I believe that there are two of you.....thanks for your love and support as well.
I'm sure I missed a couple of you, sorry.....but still feel free to comment or not to, please just continue to follow us and think of us.....Elizabeth and I know that we are going to hurt, and as adults we know that there will be an end, please pray that Aidai will understand.....that's always been the most important thing for me.......I fell in love with a photo, she, I believe, has fallen in love with a Papa.......I don't want, even for a moment, for her to think that we're gone......
Friday, June 6, 2008
Bill's comments on comments =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bill & Elizabeth, I will be thinking about you in the next day or so as you prepare to say a temporary goodbye to your daughter. I have loved reading about your experience and pray that you will be back in Kyrgyzstan quickly to bring her home!
We will pray for her comfort and her peace as well as yours. Bill, you are going through labor! It's the worst pain in the world, but you are strong and you can do it! Too bad they don't give epidurals for adoptions, huh?
You and Elizabeth have been in our thoughts ALL morning as we know how hard this day is going to be on you. Every little bit we check the clock to see what time it is and where you are in the process. As I write, you are about to have the hardest good-bye. Know that we are with you in spirit and here if you need us!
Post a Comment