Friday, June 6, 2008

Bill's Back

What a day....if you haven't read Elizabeth's post yet, please take the time to read hers first, because I am mostly going to add to or talk about what she's already said. Before all that though, I'm going to take the time to say "Hi Mom and Dad, Mike and Jen..miss you =(....Hi Ellen..can't wait to see you =).....Lolly, it was great to hear from the other Sevigny clan...our family is getting bigger, I hope you all are enjoying what you're reading....Hi Paul....and finally Josh...every time I think of either you or Aidai, and it's a lot of both, my eyes just well up!! I miss you pal, I can not wait to be with you, I can't wait to waddle the stooges with you and just talk to you, hear you and love you....today Elizabeth and I we laughing about the first time we have she and I, you, Sir Charles, Pickers, Little Mae Mae and Aidai all on the bed trying to watch "Cops"...I'll be in heaven.

For any of our loyal readers who have no idea what that was all about...feel free to ignore or ask questions....thanks for indulging in my selfishness.

I e-mailed my brother Mike earlier, I could say this morning, this afternoon, either way still means nothing to me in this twilight zone...I know it was morning here or there, and quite the opposite here...anyways Mike's a guy I know I can say anything to, but even after hitting the send button, I wondered if it may have seemed to harsh. Now that I've had time to think about it, I don't think so and I will try to convey a little to you. I woke up feeling like I was in the second circle of Dante's Inferno and heading deeper. It's a bit over an hour from here to Tokmok, where the orphanage is, and I'm pretty sure that I wept the whole time, mad at God because we have to leave, and he's an easy target. Then we got to the park with Aidai, you'll know about this from Elizabeth's post, what happened there was wonderful. Parents who once scorned us were laughing and clapping as we played with their children, it sounded like an angelic choir as the kids were calling Aidai's name from across the playground and waving, she was a real little girl, maybe for the first time ever, she tried all the things that she had only stared at for the last two weeks, everything, and as a "mother hen" papa, I was both nervous and thrilled. We saw the change in our daughter, and it was wonderful, and I am so glad that we had that experience....I can't even imagine what wonders tomorrow will bring, unfortunately there will be a lot of heart ache and pain, I hurt so much right now, Josh..Mom..I'll be okay, promise....I'm just really sad......Josh, if I laugh and cry at the same time, when I see you, you'll understand why, I'm sure.....

I've got a great sermon about orphanages brewing in my head, but I'll spare you all for this evening....So I'll just hit spell check, which is always entertaining, and wish you all a good morning, afternoon, evening or night, pick whichever works best for you....then I'll go cry with Elizabeth.

No comments: