Hi All
Bill again. We're sorry to keep our avid readers hanging, but keep in mind that we are a little busy with a 4 year old. We are fortunate enough to have a very well adjusted 4 year old, which means, mini-adult. Quite fun, and challenging at the same time. She's awesome, the title of my blog stems from the last couple of days, as much as we've hugged and kissed her, I wonder how much she understood it, but I think she's realized that not only does it feel nice to get, it feels nice to give. I've gotten more hugs and kisses(keep in mind kisses are mostly given to a "smooth" face....I'll teach her about shaving soon, with Josh in tow) in the last two days than ever. Tonight she had to kiss "Papa" 4 times.....we're also working on our numbers.....and I got 3 hugs after 2 books.....this is so much fun.....on Friday I get Josh, he doesn't know yet that I've exposed Aidai to the guitar, he'll love it.....by the way, Josh got a 4.0 in his first quarter as a freshman! I'm very proud of him.
More soon, more photo's soon
Bill
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Huggin' and Kissin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment