We've been quite busy as you can imagine, but all is good!! For those of you who saw the article in our paper know that at whatever level a 4 year old can think she's a rock-star, Aidai took in all of it everywhere we went that morning that sold the Sentinel, Aidai was pointing her photo out to everyone who cared or seemed to! I will say this, we are the luckiest couple alive, our daughter is awesome. Every bit a 4 year old, having gone through this once before, I'm totally diggin' the instant fun of having a 4 year old. Elizabeth has said I need to post some photos, especially of Aidai in glasses, but I'm a bit of a thechno-phobe, and a bit of a techno-dork, so I'm not sure I can pull that off tonight, but I will try to post a link to a youtube video of Josh and his "band" playing a spoof of a Jimi Hendrix tune....Josh is the guitar player....and Aidai LOVES HIM....check it out if you have time, and I'll be back, hopefully with photos!!!
Bill......here's Josh......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOR9WgjQDU4
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Bill's back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She sounds like such a wonderful little girl!!! That's awesome! :)
And as for the pictures...yes, please post. I love seeing pictures of her! :)
And for the youtube video...that is hilarious!!! :) But Josh is pretty good!!! Keep it up Josh! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment