Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Photo

As I sat down tonight to post some photos of our little darling with her glasses, I realized as I got to the end of the memory stick that this is the only one we have of her right now, go figure, of course there will soon be more, but here she is with both glasses and patch, and of course her make-shift "basset ears". She loves wearing her glasses and does really well with her patch, thankfully that's only for about 4 hours a day, it's great seeing her be able to really see! She's the cutest, she's absolutely wonderful, her giggle and laugh are infectious, she's a ton of fun (actually about 40lbs. of fun, but by the end of the day that's enough), and I love her!!!

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just ADORABLE!!!! :)

Hugs from Houston,
Casey

Becky said...

What a sweetie! My 6yr old just got glasses too, and thankfully does very well with them.

Hopefully the patching will help her eye gain some strength. She really is a cutie!

janiece said...

Ahh, so cute! I like the bassett ears idea.