Since her arrival home, Aidai has had to slowly learn that the dogs aren't going away, nor are they there to terrorize her. Slowly she's warmed up to them, playing games with them through the safety of baby gates from time to time calling them over, of course all three of them are totally into her. Well the other day I had Aidai on my lap on the couch, and called up Maggie, she's our..hmmm...let's say "challenged" one. Aidai was handling the close proximity fairly well, Elizabeth went to grab the camera. Aidai is a bit of a ham when it comes to the camera and leans a little closer to center, and opened herself right up, Maggie saw her chance, the chance they've all been waiting for, for oh so many days, out came the tongue and miss Maggie planted a big "I love you" Kiss right on miss Aidai's lips. Her eyes opened as big as I've seen them open, and her for arm was wiping of cooties before you could blink, but the look on Maggie's face was priceless, she had won!! Even now you can see her savoring that moment in time over and over, needless to say Aidia is a little less hesitant to let down her guard again, but if the stooges have nothing else, they have patience.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to meet all FOUR of your kids :)
OMG!!!! That is just tooo funny!!!! And I bet she made the greatest face to that lick!!! LOL! :) Thanks for sharing all of these fun stories with the blog friends! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment